It was an absolute honor to have such a knowledgeable panel of speakers participating in the webinar “Health Equity in Language Services, Practical Steps, and Technology Know-How”. Profound insights about how to build and promote language access infrastructure systemwide, how to create inclusivity, the importance of storytelling in the delivery of language services, and the initiatives to relieve interpreter trauma when working with marginalized communities. Huge thanks to our panelists Jacqueline Ortiz Debbie Lesser Ludmila Golovine, Jessica Weber, Katy Meyers for ASL interpreting, and MultiLingual Media for supporting IMS Interpreter Management System on this journey.
- How to build a language access infrastructure
- How to promote the infrastructure to the marginalized
- How to create inclusivity for the marginalized communities
- What part can technology and innovation play
- Pointers to resources, guides, and tools
- What not to do!